Tuesday, October 11, 2011

brisk night in the village

English Village, that is.
@ Loyola Marymount University.
Gloria Calderon Kellett, Mike Vukadinovich, Tyler McClain, and I, spoke to the undergrad populace.
mostly about graduate school and living/working as a playwright/screenwriter in the "real world."
Kelly Younger moderated.
tried my best not to look pissed off. (the Corps hasn't hit the road just yet)
and it went pretty well.
managed to have a few laughs, met some interesting folks, and saw some old comrades including Linda Bannister -- who introduced me to live theatre/playwrighting.
had Annika by my side...looking quite sexy.
so it was a good night.


(my excited face)

(moderator and professor Kelly Younger)

(Kelly, who made it happen)

(bright-eyed English/Theatre majors filtering in)

(and the panel: me; Tyler; Mike; Gloria)

(the crowd)

(gracious hosts and soon-to-be graduates)