Thursday, October 1, 2009

pissed off christoff is pissed off

since i've begun self-medicating, my anger, my pissed-off-ness, has declined considerably.
a few prescriptions later and life is kosher for mandia.
my jaw unclenches.
the blood flows freely.
although every once in a while something/someone really fucking pisses me off. 
draws me outa my zone.
claws its way free. fangs dripping yellow and red.
and it happened today.
happened when i stumbled upon a facebook entry regarding a blogger; stephanie walker, for "Chicago NOW."
in short, it chronicles this gal and her financial woes.
she attempts to equate combat with fiscal fuck-ups.
s' what i hate most about America.
s' what i hate most about writers (im sure she and the literati-types are chagrined with this brilliant analogy).
but it's just bad business all around. cheapens every man/woman who's ever been in combat. 
ever traversed a battlefield brimming with IEDs, muj snipers, and crazed jihadi's.
to be fair, she claims a Marine espoused similar sentiments. 
and i don't doubt it.
they're dipshits everywhere.
ever see that Jarhead toss the puppy off a cliff? 
but the depths in which people try to rationalize their jacked-up existence nowadays makes me wanna double my dosage...
take a gander: